Projects & Data for Solutions Providers.
Savings for Energy Consumers.
Planning & Market Control for Governments & Utilities.
GridMarket creates a more efficient, cost-effective way of deploying clean, distributed energy projects.
In the developing, complex energy market, GridMarket is facilitating and expediting distributed energy projects for energy consumers, solutions providers, governments, and utilities.
Savings for Energy Consumers
GridMarket helps energy consumers identify opportunities and optimize project value by implementing distributed energy technologies such as solar PV, battery storage, combined heat and power, fuel cells, and more.
Project Development Resources for Professional Services Firms
Developers and professional service firms can offer critical expertise and resources. GridMarket partners with developers and other firms to support all stakeholders and create more completed projects.
Data and Projects for Solutions Providers
Solutions providers leverage the GridMarket platform to access valuable property and market data and submit proposals for pre-qualified live project opportunities. The platform opens up access to new markets and customers across the globe through automation and artificial intelligence.
Market Access for Governments
GridMarket helps governments and municipalities strategically deploy optimal distributed energy solutions based on unique regional needs, established energy goals, and identified viable opportunities. The platform produces actionable distributed energy project insights, empowering governments to dynamically manage their energy potential.
Planning and Implementation for Utilities
The GridMarket Platform is a dynamic digital interface that helps utilities deploy the most valuable, cost-effective energy technologies. The proven, data-driven process helps utilities rapidly transform traditional practices to retain market share, hit energy/carbon targets, and increase revenue.
Tap Into The Energy Market With The GridMarket Platform
Data visualization and simulation planning across regions and technologies
Survey properties and land parcels to identify project opportunities in high-value markets
An interactive database of infrastructure, energy, and market data for over 349 million properties
Active RFPs and automated matching with prequalified project partners
• Deep data and predictive analytics for over 350 million global properties
• Rate and incentive data for all 50 states and many major global markets
• Billions of data points constantly processing through the platform
• Automated economic and environmental impact analysis
• Network insights and simulation planning for utilities
• Market-based opportunities for solution providers
• Multi-gigawatt pipeline of active DER and microgrid opportunities
• AI-driven marketplace matching opportunities with best-fit solution providers
• Remote, cloud-based capabilities for more efficient, effective processes
• Licensable planning and development solution for governments and utilities
• Automated digital resources to accelerate development processes
• The first battery-enabled microgrid project in New York City
• Strategic investment from a global Fortune 500, Marubeni Corporation
• National governments using the platform to transition to renewable generation
• Experience operating in diverse environments
• Market-based applications to provide stakeholder value